We went to Amsterdam for Harry's 22nd birthday and yet again I came home hating to love Amsterdam, I always feel like i've left my heart there (not as much as New York) but Amsterdam feels like a second home even though i've only visited three times. Each time being a lot different. I hardly took photographs this time around, probably because when you go to somewhere more than once it looks all samey or it could have just been because I was lazy and high for most of the trip. We did mushrooms then wandered around Vondelpark (second favourite park) the sun was setting and I was with some of my favourite people and it was just amazing we then went back to the hostel and didn't move for hours, just enjoying eachothers company and tripping out. I can't wait to go back, hopefully this year.






















No comments:

Post a Comment