A 5 night break in the beautiful city Barcelona is both what we needed. I had been wanting to go for a while but it escalated when I saw "Barcelona? :-)" at the bottom of the anniversary card from Rakesh. I had heard a lot of mixed things, beautiful city but a lot of pick pockets and a horrible beach... There was no way a horrible beach, it was glorious.

It took us a long time to get around to researching things to do, where to eat and even where to stay beforehand. I'm glad we left it last minute to book a hotel because we ended up staying in one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at... it was above a bakery! As you can imagine we indulged in a lot of pastries, patatas bravas and sangria. We would most certainly visit Barcelona again. This post is including my favourite photographs from the trip (I saved all the lovely selfies for Facebook obviously).





































No comments:

Post a Comment