What stresses you out?

Most of the time it's the littlest things, like not being able to do all the things I want to do at the same time, or what order to do things in. When my brain fills up with tasks. Also when I can't do what I want to do.

What are you doing tonight?

So far I've got home from work, ate soup and some chilli flatbread things, then me and Rakesh went to Aldi (basically to just kill time and buy some dinner ingredients) there's something about wandering around supermarkets with him, it's fun. Then I've sat and browsed through Bloglovin' and came across this and i've painted my nails a nice copper colour. We will probably get high and watch a movie and most probably tuck into some mint dark chocolate.

What's easy?

Boring routines are easy and sleeping that's really easy. Maybe the easiest thing for me is my job and it annoys me that i'm so comfortable.

What's for dinner?

Rakesh is the cook tonight and fish tacos and spicy wedges are on the menu (one of my faves!)

What do you want to do more?

Write (I can't write but i'd like to write more for this blog), photograph (I know I photograph alot already but not enough, I miss capturing beautiful portraits and the light falling on objects), explore always always explore.

What makes you cry?

Disagreements with Rakesh, sad films, when I feel sad with myself for not knowing what I want to be, listening to songs and thinking about things. I'm a pussy.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

I think it may have been a customer at work, working in retail really does test you. Oh and selling my camera and then breaking it the morning afterwards so had to give the buyer a refund!

What's silly?

Most of the questions I ask, the worries I face.

What's good?

So much, I think about what isn't good too much and forget about all the things that are good (more than good). Love is good, family is good. They're basically it but what else needs to be good?

My Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment