Lee Bay

I'm currently staying in a house in Mortehoe in North Devon with my family and grandparents and it's been wonderful and today is our last day/night and it's going to be emotional leaving. We haven't had a family holiday for ages all 6 of us well since 2009 I believe! 

Lee Bay is still how I remembered if not better, after climbing in the rock pools we used to head to a tea rooms or this big hotel pub for a drink but both have been closed down. Now replacing them is another new tea rooms called Smugglers, we sat and had hot drinks and food (homemade tomato and basil soup and falafel, both tasty.)



Rakesh is such an explorer and he looks so cute blending in with all the rocks, doesn't he?!




Our signature pose.



(Coat - Zara / Jeans - ASOS / Bag - Zara / Scarf - Stolen From Susie / Top - Zara / Boots - Kickers)

My sister took all these photographs and I adore them!

No comments:

Post a Comment