Finally... Sky Garden

After two previous attempts of getting to see the garden in the sky I finally made it. The first time me and Rakesh tried to go I had lost my passport and the second time we tried to go he had lost his (we both found our passports at clubs) and this time he wasn't even able to come which was quite sad. I managed to round up a group of pals (seems like a mission recently, adult life) and we started off with drinks for breakfast. 6 pounds for a pint of beer, doh.





It's a shame the weather didn't want to change for us but still admire any type of ariel view! After walking around for a bit we worked up even more of an appetite so headed to Borough Market where the boys enjoyed salt beef sandwiches and I bought myself and the boy huge cookies!



2 comments:

  1. Those silver boots are SO good. Lovely pictures as always Emily x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They my space man booties! thanks my dear! x

      Delete