Adidas racers / Calvin Klein socks & undies / Pull & Bear purse / Urbanears headphones / Chanel lipstick / delicious dark chocolate

Photo Diary: Two weeks ago, Saturday.

My mum, my sister and I popped round to my grandparents house and as always it was relaxing. We just sat catching up and we made cinnamon whirls again, mmmmm. I love going to their house, my nan was baking banana and walnut bread too so of course we all left with some of that! I got to give my grandad his belated Christmas gift which was the David Bowie Blackstar and I'm so glad he loved it (so strange that he passed a few days later!)




Tried to get my sister to be my Instagram husband but that failed, I'm not very photogenic but it was a giggle. I'm wearing Next black trousers, a grid shirt from a charity shop in Devon, Zara mac, Calvin Klein socks and Adidas racers.



A cup of tea and a slice of banana and walnut bread whist this beautiful sunset was creeping up on us. I love having a roof window (but that's a different story in the mornings).

It's only18 days into the new year and I'm so glad we have Amsterdam booked for the weekend as it makes January not so hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment