Adidas racers / Calvin Klein socks & undies / Pull & Bear purse / Urbanears headphones / Chanel lipstick / delicious dark chocolate

Photo Diary: Two weeks ago, Saturday.

My mum, my sister and I popped round to my grandparents house and as always it was relaxing. We just sat catching up and we made cinnamon whirls again, mmmmm. I love going to their house, my nan was baking banana and walnut bread too so of course we all left with some of that! I got to give my grandad his belated Christmas gift which was the David Bowie Blackstar and I'm so glad he loved it (so strange that he passed a few days later!)




Tried to get my sister to be my Instagram husband but that failed, I'm not very photogenic but it was a giggle. I'm wearing Next black trousers, a grid shirt from a charity shop in Devon, Zara mac, Calvin Klein socks and Adidas racers.



A cup of tea and a slice of banana and walnut bread whist this beautiful sunset was creeping up on us. I love having a roof window (but that's a different story in the mornings).

It's only18 days into the new year and I'm so glad we have Amsterdam booked for the weekend as it makes January not so hard!