amsterdam, plants

Our fifth time in this lovely city, I enjoy having this annual trip booked every January. The same weekend for the past couple of years and it's not even that bad when it's a tad chilly. When January feels like the worst month and then bam you have this city trip booked to make it not so bad.

We pretty much know Amsterdam like the back of our hands now, well I was surprised at myself for knowing the directions between two places without google maps!  I was the only girl with a bunch of guys and it wasn't as bad as you'd think, but obviously be prepared for questions like "are you the mother of the group"... ew. Here's some of my favourite photographs from the trip. 
If you need any recommendations check out my previous post the city guide. 


photography, amsterdam, british airways, gin, pink sky,



































No comments:

Post a Comment