blixen london restaurant brunch food

Where to Eat in London... Blixen

So last Sunday we took our mum to Blixen in Shoreditch for Mother's Day, we had heard about their tasty brunches so me and my brother went ahead and booked. It went down very well with all the family (and everyone knows that can sometimes be a hard task!)

lixen london restaurant brunch food

I went for the Potato Rosti w/ salt beef, poached eggs and mustard hollandaise. I made such a good choice and thought I'd step away from the usual full English breakfast. I started off with a flat white but then my brother and sister tempted me into a breakfast mimosa!

lixen london restaurant brunch food

This Café/Bar/Garden was such a treat, if you're a plant lover like me then this is like heaven or what you'd imagine it to look like..

lixen london restaurant brunch food

The layout of the outdoor garden is well thought out and there's a great variety of seating areas, some more cosy and relaxed than others. I kind of wish we got to eat brunch out here!

lixen london restaurant brunch food


lixen london restaurant brunch food

Such a quirky restaurant, with friendly and attentive staff. Already thinking of returning! Also great location as you can have a slow walk around Spitafields market afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment