Worn

Never done one of these before. Here goes... on weekends I like to try and stay away from my black jeans as that's what I wear for work. Even though it was nippy and it's not quite spring yet I decided to wear my newish thin trousers which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I'm not a big layer-upper so stuck to just a striped crop top and coat. I don't usually do these because I'm not one of those girls with a huge collection of coats and bags - I have 1 backpack, 2 clutch bags, 1 everyday handbag and 2 coats. 

Trousers - ASOS / Striped crop - Monki / Coat - North Face [Baker coat] / Trainers - Puma Basket / Bag - Zara
-+- Listen to Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly (King Kunta especially)
-+- Found out that Boxpark is coming to my hometown (Croydon) this makes me super excited as we need this.


Pictures taken by Bakerie


No comments:

Post a Comment