Recently Eaten


Last Sunday was quite an emotional rollercoaster, me and Rakesh woke up early to try and get him and our friends a Glastonbury ticket on resale and miserably failed, I cried twice over it (sad girl I know). My mum knew that brunch would temporarily cheer me up. We headed to Crystal Palace Market in Crystal Palace, I've been twice before so knew what to expect, it's so lovely. It's not only a restaurant but it's also a butchers and fish mongers which makes it twice as cool! We both obviously had the traditional breakfast. Afterwards we wandered around and it's such a cool place, i'd love to live here (it's a 5/10 minute drive away from me) but you get a great view of London which is always a selling point! I love days spent with my mama, she's the greatest.






No comments:

Post a Comment