From 15 Stone To

I did it, I did it. I ran my first 10k today, in 1 hour 7 minutes and I couldn't be any prouder of myself. I've been waiting for this day for ages. Yesterday I ordered this new running gear and boy did it help motivate me! I usually stick to all black but I fancied a change and went with the patterned trainers and cropped leggings. I'm doing the Nike We Run London in June and thought these would be perfect for that. I'm so nervous especially because I'm going there/doing it on my own. I've never done anything like this before! (i'll be fine!)






I've been on this whole weight loss thing since August 2013 and I've come so far. I still have a lot more of this journey left and I'm determined. When I started this I weighed 15 stone, I didn't feel that I looked 15 stone and everybody said I didn't but I soon realised I needed to make a change. I was happy with life but not with myself, I never felt comfortable in my skin. I think moving out for my last year of university helped me a lot with this journey, I was basically living on peppers and mushrooms and didn't actually drink alcohol that often. I slowed down with exercise a lot and dipped in and out of it after finishing university but I've always had my goals set. The lowest I weighed was 11 stone 6 lbs but that didn't last for long, I wonder why... (boyfriend, comfortable. cough.) I'm currently weighing at 12 stone 4 lbs but that changes slightly. I'm getting quite fed up you could say, I've got to the point where it's becoming harder to shift the weight. I don't take away all treats (even though I should for a while) and I exercise so I guess i'm balancing out. I am also quite muscly which I dislike, my fat turns into muscle when I work out a lot but I'm wanting/needing to focus on tightening up. You lose weight and get saggy. Horrible horrible. Sorry you even have to imagine that. It's sad to say but I feel just as uncomfortable in my skin than I did back at 15 stone. I can't stand comfortably undressed, I always hide. Ideally I'm still aiming to be 11 or 10 stone and i'm hoping I can do this before the end of 2015.

I haven't included any before or after pictures or progress pictures in this post because I'm not ready. I've posted a face before and after on my Instagram but that's all you'll get at the moment. Until of course I'm finished and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment