Glastonbury

I wasn't looking forward to this years Glastonbury for a few reasons but I knew once i'd get there my mind would change. The whole glasto atmosphere is amazing, the buzz from other happy campers and just the chill out vibe. It was so nice to just chill, literally do nothing for the first couple of days.

Second year in a row and I have to say last years line up was better with of course some exceptions. SBTRKT, Jessie Ware, Lionel Richie and Kayne were my highlights! I have seen Kayne before at Radio 1 and that performance was a lot better than this one mostly because he bought out guests. 

After 5 days packed with gin, joints, junk food and mud you can imagine how much I was looking forward to returning home to a bed, a shower and of course Rakesh (who for the second time in a row didn't get a Glastonbury ticket - next year for sure!)

































No comments:

Post a Comment