A Sunday day date

We agreed to make a deal, Rakesh to make us breakfast and I to decide on our day activities. We're a very indecisive couple, we couldn't even decide what to actually have for breakfast but in the end we went with what we both love (eggs with an indian twist?!) scrambled eggs, potato squares with mustard seeds & spices and aubergine pickle! all inside of a tortilla wrap. We grabbed a blanket and our ice coffees (that Rakesh makes terrifically!) and sat outside in the sunshine.




As it happens I got pretty overwhelmed with breakfast that I actually hadn't decided what we should do... Just before walking out the door I searched the opening times for the Barbican Centre in London and it was open. So yes I dragged Rakesh all the way to the Barbican, he was hangry (hungry angry) too so that was great fun.




I had never been before and goodness me isn't it a mission to find! it felt like we were in a maze. I was honestly only interested in seeing the conservatory, plants plants plants everywhere!






I had heard there were cacti here but didn't see them until we had walked around fully so it was like a little surprise, ah it was like heaven. (bit extreme.) We then headed to Kerb Riverside, held at the Southbank Centre for some tasty street food.
A delicious portobello pizza from Born & Raised and a Bleecker St burger and fries. Oh sigh reminiscing and dribbling over these now. If you enjoy street food, check out @Kerbfood on Instagram and see where they're at this summer! 

Worn: Dress - Zara / Sandals - HM / Bag - Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment