New York is my ultimate favourite city (until I witness one better). I love everything about it. I was lucky enough to go twice in the space of 8 months and these are photographs from my second trip back in April 2013. My ghetto princess best friend went for her birthday and chose to take me along. We stayed in Williamsburg with a rooftop over looking pretty much the whole of Manhattan, we ventured over the bridge and around the little areas as well as Brooklyn. 

Writing the intro to this post is making me feel sick with nausea, I miss it so much. The busy streets and the quiet scary streets, the vibrant neon shop signs, the walks across the Williamsburg Bridge, the delicious food, the friendly locals and standing on the streets and looking up until you feel dizzy from the height of the buildings.  

Day dreams of New York are becoming more and more regular and I need to fulfil this craving but I feel like I'd do anything to stay there and not return. 































1 comment:

  1. Love these photos! Going to New York would be a dream.

    chloxlla.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete