400 Rabbits

Friday afternoon I popped over to my parents, haven't seen them since over a week ago and needed to see them. I love my parents, they're so funny and laid back. Dad was taking my little brother out and said me and mum can go for dinner, his treat. I always fancy pizza and luckily my mum is a pizza lover too and i've had 400 Rabbits on my to eat at list for a while now so thought this was the perfect opportunity. A short drive away to the Crystal Palace triangle and amongst all the other places to eat this place with catch your eye with the bright interior and big glass windows.

The decor is aimed at youngsters, bright and colourful and built in a very creative way. Simple menus, concrete candle holders and plants from Ikea.

My disco Kicker boots and mustard socks went well with the pretty pink toilet tiles. I love the way they've used peg boards for the walls, perfect for hanging these bold pizza and "400 rabbits" prints. 


Still pretty much in awe of this pizza oven, it's quite a modern and funky looking one isn't it! 


So about the pizzas, they were delicious! Sour dough pizzas are generally delicious but these ah so tasty. We both chose from the specials menu and I went for the smoked montbeliard sausage, cavolo nero, chestnut mushrooms, mozzarella and pumpkin seeds and mum went for the ras el hanout minced lamb, cauliflower, tomato, mozzarella, pine nuts and coriander (Moroccan spiced) both costing £9.50, very reasonable! 

I will be returning, I love taking people to eat at places I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment