Recents #02



-Bought-


Kicker boots- A Tkmaxx bargin £25

I only went for a stroll down Brixton high street to go to the post office but of course I ended up in Tkmaxx and of course I bought something. I used to have Kicker boots throughout high school (of course growing up in South London it's no surprise) and my love for them just came flowing back. I have no idea if I will end up keeping them, I mean what the hell will I pair them with?!

-Watched-


This film has been on my watch list for awhile. It's a brilliant film, with some brilliant young actors. If you enjoy 90s coming of age films then you will for sure enjoy this one. 

"Best described as a mix of three films: Doug Liman’sGo, Greg Mottola’s Superbad and John Singleton’s Boyz n the Hood."

-Listened-


Yesterday I listened to this song 3 times on repeat and probably 6 times in the duration of the day. I love it, I can't get over it. I am known for rinsing songs but I can't help it. The acoustic version is also pretty great. Listen.

-Ate-


Salmon, brown rice and salad -

Trying to find a healthy, filling lunch for the awkward time I get home has been difficult but I've finally found an easy one. Salmon fillet, microwavable brown rice, rocket and peppers. So tasty that I had it for yesterdays and todays lunch ;)

-Visited-


Kerbs 3rd Birthday on Friday - here

Kerb food celebrated their third birthday last Friday and it was indeed a good party. My brother (@mrjackbaker) works closely with Kerb in taking some of their photographs and he got invited and asked me and Rakesh to go along. We started off with beers then burgers then ribs then another burger then fries and then some of their own birthday cake!


I think we all enjoy food markets a bit too much, obviously leaving the site trying not to keel over in a corner and just chill before carrying on home. 


The prettiest street vendor, selling the most flavoursome snack! If you ever see this vendor I demand you try!

No comments:

Post a Comment