Weekend


Friday: Kew Gardens & Street Feast

After work I ummed and arrred about meeting Rakesh's family at Kew Gardens but I'm glad I decided to go. I really really loved the Palm House after my last visit but this time I got to see the cacti and tropical plant collection and it was so good! 


Due to arriving in the late afternoon and the Gardens closing at 5pm we didn't get to see much, we went to go on the Treetop Walk but we were too late, I didn't mind too much as last time I chickened out after climbing to the top.





Saturday: Lunch in Clapham & Southbank

We met the others at Dip & Flip in Clapham for an early burger lunch, me and Rakesh had been before and again it didn't disappoint. I wasn't going to join in with the huge calorie intake but I'm Emily Baker and sometimes I do find it hard to resist tasty foods.


We then went to Draft House for an after lunch tipple and walked down the street to stumble into a cake shop (Aux Merveilleux De Fred). Afterwards we headed more in town and walked around a bit and finally came to the decision of getting a few cans of drink and sitting in the Southbank roof gardens. 



Sunday: Norwood Lakes

Woke up to the smell of breakfast, indian breakfast. After eating we visited Rakesh's grandparents and then headed to Norwood Lakes (yes we love it there recently). We sat on a blanket along with his siblings and smoked and then his parents met us with ice lollies. We also had indian wraps for lunch and had indian for dinner! It's a good thing I like Indian food.



No comments:

Post a Comment