diy denim tote fashion urbanears macbook pro sandows coffee brew moleskine

Beach Tote


My nan is a very talented seamstress, her work has been in Elle Decoration and she has worked with various celebrities and currently works with Sera of London (interior designer) and she makes beautiful cushions and lampshades. 

Recently she made my sister a denim tote bag and I felt extremely jealous and messaged my nan right away asking for the same, love that she's on iMessage now. The day before my holiday to Croatia my bag arrived and I fell in love with it. It was used daily as a beach bag and I'm already making plans for her to make me a black denim one! (I'm planning to discuss making a batch with her too, let me know if you'd be interested!)

I've taken today as a recharge and look at my holiday snaps day and it's been great, tomorrow I'm repotting some plants and editing my holiday snaps, ready for the guides how exciting for you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment